• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] 90 cubic inch hpa tank *** REDUCED*** NEW PRICE ** Even lower ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tank dated 02/15 was purchased new by me in Feb of 2016. Soon after buying this tank and becoming frustrated with the "regulated fill whip", I replaced the valve and fill assembly with the Air tanks for sale slow fill valve with two gauges and the kink proof female foster to female foster hose..This tank has only been used and filled by me with clean, dry, scuba quality air (Airetex 45). This is now an extra tank that needs a home.Buyer will need to get the tank hydro re certified unless they choose to fill themselves (at their own risk). This tank has no issues and works flawlessly. Offered for sale for $335 , now $310 $300 now $275 pay-pal f&f only. plus shipping to the con USA only. Tank will be emptied to comply with dot regulations before shipping.Not interested in any trades at this time. Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking Herb

KIMG2298.1643533876.JPG

KIMG2299.1643533903.JPG

KIMG2300.1643233542.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.