• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

*** SOLD *** AAA EVOL Mini .22

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
*** SOLD ***

What can I say about these guns which hasn't already been said by so many others? Just a beautiful gun to look at, and even more beautiful is the design & engineering, and the quality of its build. But more gun than I need in this form factor as a compact powerhouse, so I am putting it up for sale.

No real blemishes anywhere I can see on the gun. AAA must use a very hard aluminum coating/anodizing as I don't even see any marks on the lower Pic rail where the bipods were attached. Comes with the 1 OEM magazine shown in the pic. For the price listed, DOES NOT come with the scope & rings shown in the pic.

Tuned to shoot JSB 18.13's very accurately at an average muzzle velocity of 870 fps. That's how it was when I bought it - I have not adjusted it.

Not looking for trades or offers.

$1,885 shipped CONUS, paid for via PP 'Friends' (sorry but I don't have any other electronic forms of payment available - my local bank doesn't partner with Zelle).

Please ask any questions via PM. First 'I'll take it' gets priority on this sale.

Thanks,
Tom
IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_3018.JPG

Last edited: