• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Airforce Texan SS .457 Carbon Fiber bottle w/ tx2. or trade for taipan vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowdilly01

Nov 24, 2021
CT, United States
Hello All,

I have a slightly used Airforce Texan SS with carbon fiber bottle and tx2 valve. It's been shot approx 12-15 times in the yard. Never taken in the woods. Looks like I'm not hunting with it next season. Thats the only reason I'm selling it. It is factory stock and has no modifications. It include one UTG 11mm dovetail to picatinny scope riser, two UTG 11mm to picatinny adapters and a rubber buttpad. I purchased it new and have the original box and paperwork. Scope and rings are not included.

Also included is two boxes of Neilson Specialty Ammo (NSA) 240 gr HP-DB, .457 slugs. One box is unopened (50 count) and one box is missing approx 12-15 rounds.

The gun is in excellent condition except a small dent with some small scratches on the moderator. Pics to come. It was leaning up against the safe and slid into my vise.

Asking $950 shipped Paypal F&F CONUS. Or will trade for a Taipan Veteran in any configuration plus cash on my side.

More pics to come.

texanss.1650501825.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.