• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] AirTanksForSale / Joe Brancato TJ3 Dual Gauge SCBA Valve & Microbore Fill Hose Assembly

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

For my bday recently, I treated myself to one of Donny/Saber Tactical's fancy new SCBA valves so I have this extra one to sell. It's Joe Brancato / AirTankForSale.com's TJ3 Slow-Flow Dual Gauge Value w/ microbore hose fill assembly w/ foster quick connect that just came off of my Great White tank. Joe sells the TJ3 valve with the dual gauges for $229.95 here without the fill assembly hose:

A good microbore hose fill assembly will cost you upwards of $150. Also note that this valve comes with a very nice, big 2.5" WIKA 5000psi gauge as well. My price for the entire TJ3 valve and fill hose assembly is: $175 shipped.

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
fill1.jpg
fill2.jpg
fill3.jpgfill4.jpgfill5.jpg

Last edited: