• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Arken Optics SH4 Gen2 6-24x50mm MOA Viper 34mm FFP Scope

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I'm looking to sell a very nice Arken Optics SH4 Gen2 6-24x50 34mm Viper FFP (First Focal Plane) Scope w/ Zero Stop, Illuminated MOA Reticle w/ factory sunshade, front & rear flip up covers and bikini covers. This is an excellent scope for the money; image quality is very good and you get a lot of nice features like an illuminated reticle, zero stop functionality and big, easy to use turrets. This scope is in excellent condition with only a couple of small ring marks that I've sharpied in as shown in the last photo below. Here are some details from the Arken Optics website:

SH4 6-24X50 GEN2 FFP

MOA VPR Illuminated Reticle with Zero Stop - 34mm Tube

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Magnification: 6-24x
  • Objective Diameter: 50 mm
  • Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
  • Field of View: 20.88-5.22 ft @100 Yards
  • Tube Size: 34 mm
  • Turret Adjustment: 1/4 MOA
  • Reticle Position::
    First Focal Plane
  • Reticle Details: VPR MOA
  • Zero Stop: AZS Zero Stop System
  • Zero Reset: Yes
  • Elevation Adj. Range: 108.8MOA
  • Windage Adj. Range: 34.4MOA
  • Adjustment Per Revolution: 20 MOA
  • Parallax: Side Parallax Adjustment 20Yds - Infinity
  • Illuminated Reticle: Red
  • Turret Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
  • Length: 14.1 inches
  • Color: Matte Black
  • Weight: 36.6 oz
  • Sunshade: yes
  • Battery included: CR2032

Price here is $275 shipped.

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
arken1.jpg
arken2.jpg
arken3.jpg
arken4.jpg
arken7.jpg
arken8.jpg

Last edited: