• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD * Benjamin 392 .22 cal pump-up with 1990s era Mac-1 Steroid upgrade

Classified Status
SOLD
*SOLD*
I purchased this Benjamin 392 with Steroid upgrade from Mac-1 about 30 years ago. It still functions well when tested over a chrony recently and the metal is in generally nice condition. The wood has some rough spots worn through the finish on one side of the pump handle and some minor signs of wear and staining around the metal bolt ends as shown in the photos. It has spent most of the past 25 years in a case and it's finally time to move it along.

Recent Chrony results →

Premier 14.3gn
4 pumps: 529f/s 8.9fpe
6 pumps: 608f/s 11.7fpe
8 pumps: 654f/s 13.6fpe

FT Trophy 14.66
4 pumps: 515f/s 8.6fpe
6 pumps: 601f/s 11.8fpe
8 pumps: 654f/s 13.9fpe

Hades 15.89
4 pumps: 501f/s 8.2fpe
6 pumps: 592f/s 11.4fpe
8 pumps: 629f/s 12.9fpe

I see a wide range of asking prices on these earlier Mac-1 Steroid models. The stock has some wear as shown in the pictures. Mostly it's just a good example of an early Mac-1 Steroid modification of a .22 cal Benjamin 392 pump-up which has mostly lived a quiet life. And now a lifetime later it finally needs a new home.

The asking price for this one is $175 and includes shipping within the US for the item shown in the pictures. It will all be very well padded and securely boxed. PayPal only, no counter offers or trades. If it doesn't sell at this price maybe I'll keep it for a few more years. And if the price was too low it'll sell right away...

I can usually get to UPS within three of days of receipt of payment and will post the tracking info for the shipment as soon as I get it myself.

Thanks for looking

Jpiperson2002
12/3/22

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg