• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Benjamin Kratos, .25 cal, $360 Shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
Just last month (May) I saw a Benjamin Kratos on AoA's pre-owned page - the gun was brand new but the stock was cracked. Perfect, I thought to myself, I have a 'bad' Kratos with a perfect stock! So I bought it, and unfortunately my reading comprehension skills were off that day - I had wanted a .22 cal but this gun is a .25 cal. So I'll take the loss on what I paid, and move it along.

I only shot this gun one time in my back yard to see how it shot, and what kind of shot count I would get in .25 cal. I ended up getting 4.5 magazines (46 shots/JSB 25.39's) with a peak muzzle velocity of 914 fps, and I stopped shooting when muzzle velocity hit 800 fps. Average velocity for those 46 shots was 871 fps, and through the whole shot string I did not notice any significant POI change at 25 yards. Gun was left in its high power setting for the entire string.

Gun comes with all shown in the pics, which is what they come with brand new, including the 2 mags. Gun is in like new condition, but does have a scuff at the muzzle end as shown in the last pic.

Payment via PP 'Friends'. Shipping included to CONUS only. I did not plan on sending the cracked stock to the buyer - I don't want another bug hunk of wood in the box with the gun during shipment which may cause damage to the gun. If the buyer is interested in also getting the cracked stock, I will send it to them at no cost other than the actual shipping charge, in a separate box from the gun.

Any questions - let me know via AGN PM.

Thanks,
Tom

(Great to be able to upload pics again - Thanks Michael!)

IMG_2678.1654203220.JPG

IMG_2679.1654203220.JPG

IMG_2681.1654203221.JPG

IMG_2683.1654203221.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.