• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Brand New w/ Tags Eberlestock Cherry Bomb Pack (Grey/Orange)

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I bought two of these awesome Eberlestock Cherry Bomb packs during Black Friday because I couldn't decide between two colors. After staring at them for a couple of weeks, I've decided on the Cobalt Blue pack and am letting this Grey/Orange pack go on to a new home. Great looking, well designed and extremely well made pack that is one of the best discreet carry packs you can buy (it fits a folded Leshiy 2 perfectly - which is why I bought it). It is brand new with original tags still attached and I can return it if needed but wanted to pass on the good Black Friday price to another member if anyone is interest.

Price is exactly what it cost me - which is $205 with local pickup (or add $15 to ship it anywhere in the continental US).

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!

eberle1.jpg

eberle2.jpg

eberle3.jpg

Last edited: