• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle SOLD Brocock/Brk Commander XR .22 with Air SuperiorityProducts Power Adjuster for BRK folding AR Stock

Classified Status
NLA

Sky King

Apr 29, 2023
Brookfield CT USA
SOLD I have like new Beocock Commander XR in .22 with Air Superiority Products Micro Hammer Adjuster for Brocock folding AR Stock. Only shot to test.

Three year warranty.

Free shipping, no sales tax. Must be 21 or older to purchase.

Please check your State, Federal and Local regulations and laws prior to purchasing. Continental USA only and I cannot sell to DC, Chicago or NYC area.

I am selling because I also have a Commander XR Magnum that has the power that I prefer for competition.

$1500 by Zelle. Free shipping to Continental USAI. if you prefer PayPal, add 3% to cover charges from PayPal to me.

I will ship next business day by UPS Ground (free shipping). Adult signature will be required.

The Air Superiority Products Micro Hammer Adjuster for BRK folding AR Stock is $199 itself and is included and installed.

The Air Superiority Products Power Adjuster for BRK folding AR Stock is an inline external micro-adjuster for the hammer spring.

Also includes Saber Tactical ARCA - Picatinny Rail for under the bottle.

Shroud and bottle are wrapped in non-adhesive camo tape to prevent scratches and make it look even better.

3 Year transferrable warranty by Brocock/Brk is included.

brocock-commanderxr22.png

Last edited: