• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Brocock Concept Lite XR (side lever) .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTinBoat

May 19, 2015
Maryland, United States
I have for sale my Brocock Concept Lite XR in .22. This gun is in fantastic shape and shoots single hole at my 25yd back yard target. It loves the JSB 15.9 and 18.1, but also shoots the Crosman 14.3's really good. It has adjustable power. The 14'3's on LOW avg 780fps and on HIGH avg 915fps. With the 18.1's it's 740fps on low and 855fps on HIGH. 3 mags (2 Carm, and 1 Factory) and fill probe. I also have a short 1/2-20 moderator I will include. Only issue I ever had with it is when I first got it. Filled and let it sit over night and the fill nipple leaked down to like 150bar. Put a couple drops of silicone RC oil in the fill probe and refill and no problems since. Either o-ring was dry or maybe I didn't bleed quick enough.

Update - pics added - I do have the 3 pic rails for the forearm I just liked the look better without them on. Email if you want to see anything else on it.

bghj.1653435251.jpg
okkj.1653435252.jpg
nhjh.1653435252.jpg

It the gun in link below:

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/precharged-pcp/brocock-concept-lite-xr-air-rifle/

$1000 shipped in 48 Cont states. I will not accept Paypal Goods and Services as it was a whole lot of extra BS to go thru last tax season here in MD. I will accept F&F or Postal MO. Or cash if in person. Might even be able to utilize my wife's Venmo if that works. I believe my reputation speaks for it's on this forum. Just search my history.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.