• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories [SOLD] Bullet Central Custom FX Impact 500mm Carbon Fiber Shroud & Tensioner Kit for MkI MkII M3

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have TWO (2) Bullet Central Custom Carbon Fiber Barrel Shroud & Tensioner Kit for the FX Impact available for sale. These kits are universal and fits all calibers of 0.30 or smaller (it may fit larger calibers as well but please do your research before purchasing). These shrouds/tensioners are very well made and work very well - the tensioner dramatically reduces the flex on the barrel and improves the consistency and accuracy of your rifle. Both are in excellent, like new condition as shown in the photos below but there's only one fatal flaw on these units: I really don't like any brass/gold hardware and won't use either one on my rifles long term (if they had stainless steel hardware, I'd keep them). So these very nice kit is free to go to a new home:
  • Bullet Central Custom 500mm Carbon Fiber Shroud & Tensioner Kit: price is $150 shipped.
  • Bullet Central Custom 600mm Carbon Fiber Shroud & Tensioner Kit: price is $160 shipped. [SOLD]
Please note that these kits will not fit the newest Impact M3's with the added front barrel clamp; it will all other Impact MkI, MkII and M3's without the barrel clamp.

Items I'm currently open to trading for include:
  • 0.22 JSB or FX 18.13g pellets
  • 0.22 or 0.25 JSB Hades pellets
I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
bc1.jpg
bc2.jpg
bc3.jpg
bc4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jwood