• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph w/ Indoor Lighting Accessory + Caldwell Tripod & Case

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have very nice Competition Electronics ProChrono DIGITAL chronograph with Indoor Lighting Accessory and a Caldwell tripod with carrying case for sale. This chrony is very easy to use and very reliable - you can quickly plug in the indoor lighting accessory and reliably shoot from the comfort of your house without the need for sunlight. I'm also including a nice Caldwell tripod with carrying case that will allow you too easily position your chrony wherever you need to (the case will also fit the chrony and lighting parts as well). This chrony works very well and is in excellent condition; you just need to provide your own 9v battery and you'll be ready to go.

Price here is $150 shipped.

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
prochrono1.jpg
prochrono2.jpg
prochrono3.jpg
prochrono4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jlnel