• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

***SOLD*** Daystate Red Wolf Safari HP, .25 cal

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
I bought this beautiful Safari HP from AoA's pre-owned pages in February of this year. But I'm finding that I more often shoot my .22 Red Wolf HP, so the Safari is going to move on.

It is definitely an accurate gun. I'm still not 100% today after having 3 coronary stents implanted 2 days ago, but I shot some 50 yard groups and the gun covered up my physical issues pretty well. That short lock time of the Daystate electronic guns can really make a difference.

As a Safari, this gun has the more powerful GCU2 electronics and the updated, more comprehensive firmware. The gun shoots 33.95's at about 915 fps on HI, and 25.39's at 896 fps on MID, so you can easily and accurately shoot both pellet weights without any further programming. No blemishes I can see on this gun (well, a few marks on the lower Pic rail section from attaching bipods) and it has no issues. Comes with Daystate new style magazine, Daystate single shot tray, CARM single shot loader (all I ever used with this gun), good battery, charger with US plug and paperwork I got with it from AoA.

Gun does NOT come with scope and mounts shown in photos below. Payment via PP 'Friends', and prices include shipping to CONUS. Will be shipped in the brown corrugated & padded box it came in from AoA, in a second corrugated shipper.

Asking $2,145 for the gun as shown in the pics. If you are looking for this gun in a less expensive form, I would be happy to replace the Safari stock with a walnut stock from my RW .22 HP (shown below), and then the price of the 'Walnut Safari' would be $1,975.

Please ask any questions via AGN PM. Not really looking for any trades at the moment.

Thanks,
Tom
1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited: