• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

No longer allowed [SOLD] DonnyFL 0.25 / 0.22 Sumo LDC / Moderator Carbon Fiber Wrapped w/ 1/2 UNFx20 Threads

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have an extra DonnyFL Sumo 0.25 / 0.22 LDC w/ 1/2 UNFx20 threads that I'm looking to sell. As you probably already know, Donny isn't selling any more of these for the foreseeable future so they're getting to be harder to find for the time being. This Sumo is in mint, like new condition and has been meticulously wrapped in an automotive grade carbon fiber wrap that looks great; even the front vent holes have been carefully pierced on the wrap. The CF wrap can be easily removed without leaving any residue behind if you don't want it). It has a 0.25 endcap so will work with 0.25, 0.22, 0.20 and 0.177 calibers.

Price is $125 shipped

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
sumo1.jpg
sumo2.jpg
sumo3.jpg
sumo4.jpg
sumo5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: davestr2