• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Edgun Lelya 2.0 0.25 w/ HUMA Regulator, Nice Walnut Stock, Soft Case & Accessories

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell a very nice 0.25 caliber Edgun Lelya 2.0 w/ a nicely figured walnut stock, upgraded HUMA regulator, extended power plenum, cheek piece, 2 magazines, fill probe, bipod rail, soft case, full o-ring kit and other extra accessories. I bought this rifle from a local seller and it is a great shooter. I had it scoped with a SWFA 3-15x42 scope and it was such an awesome, compact, lightweight and accurate package that was a joy to shoot.

This rifle is an excellent & consistent shooter as you would expect from a high quality Edgun; it is currently shooting JSB 254.g pellets at ~900fps. Noteworthy on this particular Lelya 2.0 is that it has an upgraded Huma regulator and extended power plenum installed to give you more and consistent power. It recently had the regulator o-ring fail and local airgun genius jack.k replaced it and gave the rifle a full cleaning/maintenance. As a result, the rifle now holds air perfectly. A complete o-ring reseal kit will be included should you need to do any maintenance in the future. It also has a cheek rest and airtube picatinny rail adapter installed; the shroud is wrapped in high quality carbon fiber vinyl wrap that can be easily removed if you don't want it. There is light wear here and there on this hunting rifle but nothing of any significance. Rifle will be shipped to you in a nice VISM padded soft case w/ internal straps and 4 external accessory pockets.

Price is $1,350 + 1/2 of actual shipping to your location.

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have a ton of feedback here as well as on the old Yellow Forum so feel free to due your due diligence to know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
lelya2a.jpg
lelya2b.jpg
lelya2c.jpg
lelya2d.jpg
lelya2e.jpg
lelya2g.jpg
lelya2h.jpg
lelya2i.jpg
lelya2j.jpg

Last edited: