• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] EDgun Lelya 2, 22 cal, walnut $1400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldwing

Sep 25, 2021
California, United States
EDgun Lelya 2.0, .22 cal. Huma regulator factory installed. (original regulator also included). Four (4) magazines. Excellent condition; no dings or scratches. In original box. Wika analog gauge. Upgraded steel ball bearings on slides behind cocking handles. Picatinny rail monopod mount included. Less than 2000 pellets through the bore. Scope, mounts and monopod not included.
Last picture shows the Lelya 2 with BAT moderator, NOT for sale in this listing, only an example, BAT will be offered as a
(separate sale for $200 total to me,) won't sell till gun sells.

I purchased from RHWilliams63 here on AN,

Original pictures here: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/sold-wts-edgun-lelya-2-0/

If you need more pictures I can do that, if you need more references I can do that also.

This is a great value with all the upgrades of the stainless bearings in the cocking action, Huma regulator upgrade, picatinny monopod rail, forward grip added to sale, modified OEM moderator, extra NEW OEM Leyla 2 moderator ($80 VALUE) to step back to original setup, (over a $2k package retail)

Reason of selling to fund other projects, if this was not true I would keep it, not to mention it shoots hole in hole and with the BAT and OEM moderator custom modification its backyard friendly without a doubt.

Priced at $1400.00. + shipping cost, Firm. No trades, lower 48 states. Paypal F&F or add 3.5%.

SOLD TO Nugria (Keith) THANKS!

IMG_2837.1634411374.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.