• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle (Sold) Edgun Leshiy 2 350mm in 9mm - Shot 4 magazines only

Classified Status
SOLD

Yoda_1794

Mar 31, 2023
California
I recently purchased this brand new Leshiy 2 350mm 9mm from Edgun West. It ships in original box inside another box (double boxed). Includes everything that it shipped with from Edgun. Pellets can be added for additional cost plus shipping (see below, $100). I have appropriate boxes and foam padding for shipping pellets.

The only "modification" is an FX gauge on the plenum. Original plug and seal will also be included.

Absolutely zero issues. Holds air, shoots very well and its in immaculate condition. It's just not for me, even after all the research and consideration. I l like my bullpups more apparently and they also fit in a backpack like the L2. I'll probably regret selling the L2 but I just dont gravitate towards it as much as my bullpups. More pictures coming soon.

Rifle: Asking $2900 shipped in CONUS via Paypal plus 3.5% fee. Scope and rings NOT included. MORE PICTURES COMING SOON.

Pellets: JSB Exact 81gr (x2) and JSB Hades 77gr (x3) - 5 tins total. Paid $125 with shipping. If you buy the rifle Ill ship them out for additional $100.

No trades. If you are interested or local to SoCal and want to meet up send me a DM here and we can exchange phone numbers and arrange a time to meet. Or if you aren't local and just want to chat about the rifle we can also do that through DM's and phone.

IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8983.jpg

IMG_8979.jpg

IMG_8982.jpg

Last edited: