• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Feinwerkbau 90 electronic trigger , FWB90 $645 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

caito222

Jan 11, 2021
CO, United States
This is the electronic trigger version of the FWB 65 spring air .177 cal pistol. It is a side cocking pistol and has a recoil less feature. Incredibly accurate. I purchased this used about 15 years ago from a local gun shop that catered to the Olympic training center here in Colo spgs. It was made around 1982-1992 and 20,000 were produced. The battery lasts about 2-3 years and are available on ebay etc. I measured an approximately 1# trigger pull but it is adjustable (I never adjusted it.) Brand new battery placed. Includes orginal manual and test target from the factory. I will try to answer any questions but there is lots of information on line. $645 shiipped US only. Venmo, mo, paypal +fees 

Please IM if interested and post a reply that you sent an IM so I am sure to see it. 

0xSthgV.jpg
[/url]?1[/img]

QJys38i.jpg
[/url]?1[/img]

dXK2OUU.jpg
[/url]?1[/img]

7rKXq03.jpg
[/url]?1[/img]

9Ixf5Rv.jpg
[/url][/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.