• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

*** SOLD *** FX Crown Mk II .177 cal / 500 mm Barrel / Walnut Stock - or GRS

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
So I go through my shooting phases of selling off my .177 guns, buying more of them, etc. And I'm in a selling phase now, so I'm putting my .177 Crown MkII w/500mm barrel up for sale.

I am the original purchaser of this gun (from Pyramyd, order dated 3/29/21, copy of receipt provided for any potential warranty work needed through the 3/29/24 warranty expiration date). As purchased it wore a laminate stock, but one of my local friends wanted that stock on a different Crown she was buying from me, so I sold it to her. The walnut stock is in great shape and while nothing too special it has some nice figure in the wood to keep it from being boring.

I've never had any issues with the gun and it shoots 16.20 Beasts very accurately at the 25 yards where I've tested it, at an average muzzle velocity of 849 fps. Of course since it is a Crown, it can easily be tuned up or down from where it is now.

Gun comes with 3 magazines (including one which is unused/still in package), FX fill adapter, documentation (including copy of original purchase receipt) and, in my opinion, the more usable, open egg-crate foam version of the FX hard case. I'll even throw in a couple of unopened tins of its current favorite pellets.

SCOPE AND RINGS SHOWN IN PICS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LISTED PRICE.

This is not a fire sale - If gun doesn't sell for my listed price, I'll buy a .22 380mm barrel kit for it and have a 'fun gun' Crown. And I'll still have all of the .177 stuff available so that I can go back to that caliber when the itch strikes again. ;)

I'm asking $1,450 shipped (CONUS) via PayPal 'Friends'. Not particularly looking for any trades.

Let me know if interested, want any more info or pics, etc., through AGN PM. This gun is only listed on the AGN Member Classifieds.

Thanks,
Tom

PS: If you want this gun but would prefer to purchase it in a Green Mountain Laminate, Right Hand GRS stock (clean, but not perfect) instead of the walnut stock, that can be done for a $250 upcharge.
IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2800.JPG

Last edited: