• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact 0.177 High Capacity Magazine Bundle: 2 Mags, 2 Speedloaders & 1 Sorter

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I've got a 0.177 FX Impact High Capacity Magazine, Speedloader and Sorter 3D printed bundle that I'm looking to sell. Included in the bundle are: 2x 36 shot magazines, 2x speedloaders and 1x pellet sorter. You use the sorter to shake the pellets into place then quickly transfer them into the speedloaders to be ready for use to load the mags when needed. The sorter works reasonably well with pellets but doesn't do well with the slugs that I've tried; the speedloaders and magazines work very well. Given that the factory Impact magazines are $69.99/each, this bundle is a great value. Price for everything is $100 shipped.

I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
mags177a.jpg
mags177b.jpg

Last edited: