• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact 0.25 Caliber Side-Shot 28 Shot High Capacity Magazine w/ Speed-loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

Looking to sell the factory FX Impact Side-Shot 28 shot high capacity magazine that came with my 0.25 Impact M3. I have two other original aluminum Side-Shot mags that I use with my 0.25 Impact so I don't think I ever used this particular magazine; it looks pretty much like new. I'm also including a matching speed-loader that makes reloading this magazine super fast and easy; the speed-loader is from fellow forum member Elis5173, is very well designed and works great.

Price is @ $85 delivered to your door

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method (otherwise, you'll need to cover the 3.5% fee as well). If you’re in the SF Bay Area, I’m happy to meet locally as needed. You can reach me either by PM here or at yendnguyen at gmail

mag0.1641254187.jpg
mag1.1641254188.jpg
mag2.1641254188.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.