• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels [SOLD] FX Impact Compact 0.177 500mm STX Barrel Kit w/ Superior Liner, Carbon Fiber Sleeve & Pin Probe

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have an FX Impact Compact STX 0.177 Caliber 500mm STX Barrel Kit w/ Shroud, Superior Liner, FX Carbon Fiber Sleeve & Pin Probe. The FX carbon fiber sleeve has been epoxied to the Superior liner to improve rigidity and harmonics. The transfer port on this kit is the dual slot high flow version. This kit also comes with an upgraded pin probe, thread protector and 500mm shroud w/ 1/2 UNF x 20 threads to allow you to use with your favorite moderator. The shroud is currently wrapped in an automotive grade carbon fiber vinyl wrap that can be easily removed without leaving any residue behind if you don't want it.

Price is $250 shipped.

If you need any other parts to go with this kit (like an FX sectional mods or FX 300cc CF M3 compatible bottle w/ valve), let me know and I can get you pricing based on what other parts you want.

I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
barrel0177a.jpg
barrel0177b.jpg
barrel0177b2.jpg
barrel0177c.jpg
barrel0177f.jpg

Last edited: