• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact M3 Bronze 0.25 600mm 480cc Standard

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[SOLD]

Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell a very nice FX Impact M3 Bronze w/ 0.25 caliber 600mm barrel, 28 shot high capacity magazine, 480cc FX CF bottle, stainless steel bolts, FX owners manual and factory FX hard case. This rifle is currently set up as the "Standard" 600mm/480cc configuration with the 0.25 caliber barrel to shoot JSB 25.39g pellets at ~910-920fps with excellent accuracy and consistency. This M3 was recently resealed by FX and is in excellent condition as shown in the photos; the cheek rest and shroud have been carefully wrapped in an automotive grade carbon fiber vinyl wrap (which can be easily removed without any residue if you don't want it). I've installed a stainless steel bolt set throughout this rifle and will include the original black screws as well.

PLEASE NOTE: scope and mounts are NOT included in the purchase price...

Price is: $1,750 + 1/2 actual shipping

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have plenty of feedback both here as well as dating back to the old Yellow Forum so please feel free to do your due diligence and know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
bronze25.jpg
bronze25a.jpg
bronze25b.jpg
bronze25c.jpg
bronze25d.jpg
bronze25e.jpg
bronze25f.jpg

Last edited: