• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact M3 Compact .22 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_Welch

Dec 31, 2021
PA, United States
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 

Well, I made a big mistake today and shot a friends Daystate Red Wolf . When I was getting into higher end PCP rifles I was torn between the FX and the Daystate and after some time with the FX I just don't think its for me. I do love tinkering with things but I also just want to shoot lol . So I am putting my FX up for sale . I don't have to sell it , I still love the rifle and if I cant get enough to replace it with a Red would then ill just hang on to it . Originally bought from Utah Air on 11/22/21. Will come with all accessories. Can possibly add or subtract things depending on price but seeing as much of it wont transfer to the red wolf id like it all to go together . I have over 3600$ invested and the rifle is like new. I have put two tins of pellets through the gun . I can include (4) tins of JSB 18.1s , (4) Tins of FX 18.1s and (2) tins of FX 15.89. It will come with the original case , I have removed some of the foam to allow the gun to fit with the additional parts. I can try to take better more specific pictures upon request. Asking $3,200 obo+ Shipping. Located in PA

FX Impact Compact in .22 cal 

Element Optics Helix 6-24 SFP 

NightForce medium Rings 

Donny FL SUMO moderator 

FX integrated barrel tuner 

FX carbon barrel sleeve 

Saber Tactical butt stock

Saber Tactical Bag Rider

Saber Tactical Monopod - Bench version (not pictured still new in box) 

FX Angled Manometer mount

Digital second regulator gauge 

Atlas Bipod ( would probably keep for the new gun) 

(FX chronograph is not for sale but I can include my homemade mount for it) 

IMG-2095.1643240566.jpg

IMG-2093.1643240592.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.