• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact Mk II sniper .25 cal - like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch

Jan 27, 2019
Virginia, United States
I'm selling my nearly new FX Impact Mk II sniper in .25 caliber. I bought this as a factory refurb from Utah Air in August. When I spoke with FX USA they said it came with a full 3 year warranty. (I will include a copy of my purchase receipt so you can transfer the warranty.) When I got it I couldn't find any sign of wear or use at all. I've added a "bag rider", carbon sleeve (not epoxied) and a spare set of o-rings. It comes with everything that a new rifle comes with, including a DonnyFL supressor, fill connector, manual and magazine. Looking at it you can't tell it's been used at all. I've only used it to shoot targets from my back porch. I'm selling it to fund a new rimfire build. I also have a bunch of pellets which I will give first option to buy to whoever buys this rifle. I'm asking $1,800.00 and will split Fedex or UPS shipping. CONUS only.

Impact Mk II left small.1634236739.jpg

Impact Mk II right small.1634236762.jpg

Impact Mk II case small.1634236782.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.