• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact MKII .30

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeRico

Jan 14, 2019
maryland, United States
FX Impact MKll.30 600mm . It’s only been used in the spring time the last couple of years to shoot groundhogs other than that it’s in the safe the rest of the year. I’ve been shooting the NSA 43.8 gr slugs around 915 FPS With excellent results. no leaks and holds air forever. Included are the Rifle, one original magazine and one side shot magazine,fill adapter and owners manual. Shipped in the original case to conus $1600 including shipping.PayPal accepted

not interested in any trades and the scope, bipod, scope mounts and the bubble level are not included.
Feel free to call or text with any questions 443-744-2581 Steve. I’m currently having trouble uploading photos so call or text and I could send them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.