• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle SOLD! FX Panthera 700mm .22, loaded with every accessory and Nanuk case! $2300

Classified Status
SOLD
SOLD!
FX Panthera 700mm .22, includes: PRS stock/monopod, Anarchy Outdoors 0 degree grip, ST bag rider, ST front rail with brass weights, ST brass bridge, ST front, drop down bottle adapter(2), heavy hammer included, Huma dual transfer port, 2 bottles, Impulse Air 1350 moderator and Nanuk case. Not included: Scope, Rings or bipod!

This is a good one, works as it should, with a good, accurate liner. It shoots either the Altaros 32.3gr at 970fps or the Zan 36gr at 1040fps. Probably a couple hundred slugs through it is all. Please note that some of the brass parts are painted black...Because it looks cool. Can be easily removed with Goof Off!

The total for this Panthera and accessories was $3200, the case is another $500+. I'm asking $2300 and we can discuss shipping depending on where you live. If you want a Panthera for PRS, NRL22, etc... This is it!
I prefer Pay Pal FF but if you want to pay the fees, that's fine too. I'm trustworthy & well known here on AGN.

Have a great day!
Stoti

IMG_4857.jpeg

IMG_4860.jpeg

IMG_4856.jpeg

IMG_4855.jpeg

IMG_4861.jpeg

Last edited: