• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Wildcat MK I .22 cal ***PRICE REDUCED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a fantastic little bull pup in .22 cal. I got this from a friend of mine a while back and as sweet as it is, I'm just not comfortable with a bull pup platform. At only 6 3/4 lbs. this makes for a good woods gun. Trigger breaks at 11 oz and is smooth and predictable. No issues or problems with this gun whatsoever. Also includes the Hugget moderator ($159) that is specific for this gun. Incredibly quiet (back yard friendly) and accurate with the JSB 15.89 gr. pellets. Included in the sale are 3 magazines, fill probe with male foster fitting and insured shipping to conus. Priced at $925 NOW $850, Pay-pal f&f or + 3.25% , or usps money order. Not interested in any trades at this time. Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking. Herb

KIMG2423.1648040649.JPG

KIMG2425.1648040666.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.