• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Wildcat Mk III 25 caliber compact $1250 delivered EOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffs55

Sep 3, 2021
GA, United States
One hour and we are lowering the price! A fellow site user advised that I was too high. Scope and mounts NOT included. Well I bought too soon. What I think I wanted all along is the new Mk III BT. I went with a Uragan then this. What I wanted was a short light high shot count air gun. I got the high shot count with the Uragan but not the "light". I got the light but not the high shot count with this current Mk III. I am going to try again. So here is my Mk III in nearly new condition. It will come with the FX by Donny silencer and one magazine in the FX hard case. I do not have a chrono so I do not know what it is chronographing. I got the gun and the scope and rings and then the Mk III came out. I bought this gun on this site used. This is the compact version. I will pay shipping east of the Mississippi River but you will have to add $50 if you are west of that river and no sales to AK or HI. Paypal is good and I will eat their fees unless I know you and then you can do F and F. Do not do F and F unless we have done business before. I do not believe in lying to Paypal. Oh yeah. the gun did not come with a Foster fitting but I am including a brand new one. $1250 Scope and mounts NOT included. Some one asked if I had the original sales receipt, I do not.
IMG_3034.1648557560.JPG
IMG_3035.1648557565.JPG
IMG_3036.1648557571.JPG
IMG_3037.1648557576.JPG
IMG_3038.1648557581.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.