• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X Gen2 .22 caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale - Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X Gen2 .22 caliber with 4 mags and the Gamo 3-9x40 scope that it came with, along with the rings and mount.
Has installed: CharlieDaTuna GRT-4G trigger, and ARH piston seal lubed with Krytox. Cylinder was deburred before piston installation.
Also comes with a new spare Custom Air Seals piston seal, and the original trigger, along with the manual and some other paperwork.

I purchased this brand new in June of 2019. Selling because I no longer have a use for it. Will be shipped in original box with padding, inside another box. These list at just under $300 new. Asking $175 plus shipping (shipped to lower 48 US states only). Not interested in trades. Payment by Paypal goods and services is preferred. I'll sacrifice the fees (unless you want to give me the 3.5%). I will also accept a money order, or a check, but these will have to clear before I ship. If you're in The County....I am willing to meet you somewhere half way, so we can avoid shipping.

This is listed on AGN only. If you see it anywhere else, it's a scam. Please PM me here with any questions. If you prefer, PM me and I will provide you with my cell phone number. I do have email notification set up for when I receive PM's.

Unfortunately, I have no feedback here (as I have not bought or sold anything on here yet). But for the sake of establishing some credibility....the screen name I use on here (for almost 2.5 years now) is my screen name on GTA, The AirGun Guild, Dootalk, and ebay.

Thanks for the space, AGN.

all.1633135506.jpg

butt.1633135529.jpg

scope.1633135540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.