• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

No longer allowed [SOLD] Huma Air Mod 40-5/0 (5 Sections) Long Modular Moderator / LDC 0.30 Caliber w/ 1/2UNFx20 Threads

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have two Huma Air modular moderators / LDC's that I no longer use and am looking to sell:
  • Huma Air Modular Mod40-5/0 (5 sections total) Long 0.30 Caliber Moderator w/ Female 1/2UNFx20 Threads. This Mod40 also comes with 1 starter, 1 end piece and 3x 40mm extra chambers; it is just over 9" long when all five sections are used. The 0.30 caliber end piece would, of course, work with any smaller caliber like 0.25 or 0.22 as well. Each of the front sections is 1 5/8" long and you can remove sections as needed. The four front sections of this moderator have been carefully wrapped in automotive grade carbon fiber vinyl wrap and looks great. This wrap can be easily removed (without leaving any residue behind) if you don't want it: $135 shipped
I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
mod40a.jpg
mod40a2.jpg
mod40b.jpg
mod40c.jpg
mod40d.jpg

Last edited: