• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Huma Air Mod 50-4/0 Modular Moderator / LDC 0.30 / 0.25 Caliber w/ 1/2UNFx20 Threads

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have two Huma Air modular moderators / LDC's that I no longer use and am looking to sell:
  • Huma Modular Air Mod50-4/0 (4 sections total) Standard 0.30/0.25 Caliber Moderator w/ 1/2UNFx20 Threads. This mod is essentially new and is the largest one that Huma makes. It comes with four sections (1 starter and 3x 50mm extra chambers) so you can decide how many sections you want to use for your application. This is the 0.30 model, which means that it can be used with 0.30 or 0.25 pellets/slugs. I bought this with the intention to use it with my Leshiy 2 but the MOD40 I had already worked well enough so this one never got used other than trying a few shots for comparison purposes; there is no noticeable wear to be found on it anywhere: $200 shipped
  • Huma Modular Air Mod40-4/0 (4 sections total) Standard 0.30/0.25 Caliber Moderator w/ M14x1.25 Threads (will thread directly onto a Leshiy2 barrel). This Mod40 also comes with 1 starter and 3x 40mm extra chambers. This mod was installed on my Leshiy 2 and was extremely effective; I am now using the same Mod40 mod but with a 1/2UNFx20 starter because I got one of Jack.K's blowback shrouds. The CF vinyl wrap can be easily removed if you don't want it: $125 shipped [SOLD]
I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
humaair1.jpg
humaair2.jpg
humaair4.jpg
humaair5.jpg

Last edited: