• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Huma regulator and power plenum for Edgun R5M Matador / Lelya

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiba

May 10, 2018
CA, United States
Have a Huma regulator and power plenum for an Edgun R5M or Lelya along with a Huma replacement o-ring and valve sealing disc kit. I used this in my long .25 R5M to send JSB 34gr pellets at 870fps. The stock regulator and smaller plenum required much higher regulator pressure and hammer spring tension to make decent power with the 34gr pellets which led to a very high cocking effort, the Huma regulator and larger plenum achieved the same power at a much lower regulator pressure and hammer spring tension and reduced the cocking effort.

The person who is buying my R5M wants me to set it back up for 25.4gr pellets as the 34gr pellets are overkill for the distance he can shoot in his backyard, so no need for the power plenum with the 25.4gr pellets.

Still in great shape, functions perfectly. Just put fresh 90 durometer o-rings on the outside of the regulator and plenum body. Small (optional) restrictor setscrew included-- I never used it as I wanted the plenum to refill quickly for hunting use, and SD/ES was still great without the restrictor setscrew installed. I have a regulator tester with a 1% accuracy gauge and can set this to any pressure you like before shipping, but the way it is currently set up was good for 885 peak fps with .25 34gr JSBs in my R5M long, so I dialed the hammer spring tension back to 870fps.

Asking $90 shipped and insured. Payment via USPS MO, check (will ship when it clears), or Paypal.

r5m_huma.1634369146.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.