• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - Leshiy2 .30 cal 250mm Alfa Precision barrel, one new 30 cal magazine and 2x 150ct tins of .30 cal JSB pellets

Classified Status
SOLD
* Reduced price again to $200 *
* What a deal! What is he thinking?
--> Why keep it if I'll never actually use it?

Here are a few unused items left over after the rebuild of an Edgun Leshi y 2 last year. There is a briefly mounted for testing and then removed .30 cal 250mm Alfa Precision barrel, one new .30 cal L2 magazine still in the wrapper, a spare magazine cover plate, and a couple of full 150ct tins of .30 cal JSB pellets: one tin of 44.75 and one tin of 50.15 gn..

The asking price for the items shown is $200 and includes shipping within the US.
PayPal only, no counter offers or trades. I need to simplify my life with less things to work on, not more of them.

Thanks for looking.

Jpiperson2002

Updated 12/17/22

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

Last edited:
This listing was updated, and then renewed on 12/10/22 and again on 12/17/22.

These are the minimum parts which it takes to convert any Leshiy 2 to a short barrel 250mm .30 caliber.

The Forward plug on a Leshiy 2 (not shown here) is optimized to work best with a particular caliber, but will still work with other calibers. If you already have a .30cal L2 with a longer barrel then this just allows the rifle to be shortened. No shroud is included with this sale. Just the .30 cal barrel and a new .30 L2 magazine and $55 worth of JSB .30 pellets a shown in the pictures.

$200 shipped.

That's such a good that I'm almost tempted to buy it again myself.

JP

Last edited: