• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Mounts/Rings [SOLD] Leupold QRW2 Quick Release 30mm Picatinny Scope Rings (Medium 174076 / High 174078)

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

This is the last extra set of Leupold 30mm picatinny scope rings I have to sell:

Leupold QRW2 30mm Picatinny in Matte Black w/ Quick Release. These rings are very easy to use thanks to the tool-less quick release design and work really well. I can't remember if these are medium or high height but they measure 3/4" from the bottom of the base to the lowest point of the circular ring and 1 1/4" from the bottom of the base to the middle of the circular ring - which makes me think it's the 174078 high height model. I've added a layer of plastic laminate film to the inside of these rings to prevent them from marking up your scope. Condition wise, they are in excellent condition as shown in the photos below. I sold off most of my extra scopes and have mostly gone to one piece mounts so no longer need these.

Price is $60 shipped.

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method (otherwise, you'll need to cover the 3.5% fee as well). If you’re in the (South) SF Bay Area, I’m happy to meet locally for the exchange. You can reach me either by PM here or at yendnguyen at gmail
leupold1.jpg
leupold2.jpg
leupold3.jpg
leupold4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dude_Abides