• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Lot of 3 beavertail grips: Ergo SureGrip, Magpul MOE+ & UTG

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have a few extra grips that I've accumulated that I no longer need. They are as follows:
  • Ergo SureGrip AR15/AR16 Ambidextrous Grip w/ Beavertail in Black w/ Cap
  • Magpul MOE+ AR15/M4 Ambidextrous Grip w/ Beavertail in Black w/o Cap
  • UTG Black Beavertail Grip w/ Cap
The Ergo & Magpul grips are a medium firm rubber and were used on my Impacts at one point; the Magpul doesn't have the cap because it was modded for use with a Saber Tactical bag rider. I have no idea what kind of grip the UTG is but it is a hard plastic and it does not fit my Impacts. Each grip will include a M6x20 socket head bolt that I use with my Impact (you might need another size bolt for your specific rifle).

Price is $50 $45 shipped for all three...

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
grips2.jpg

grips1.jpg

grips3.jpg

Last edited: