• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] MINT FX Impact M3 Power Block Bronze - Choice of 0.25 500mm/300cc or 0.22 600mm/480cc

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[No trade offers on this listing please...]

Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell a MINT, AS NEW FX Impact M3 Bronze w/ Factory Power Block, stainless steel bolts, FX Foster fitting, owner's manual and factory FX hard case. This rifle is currently set up as Compact configuration with the 0.25 caliber 500mm barrel with Superior liner and 300cc bottle. It is currently set up to shoot 25.39g JSB pellets at ~880fps and is extremely consistent and accurate at these settings. This bronze M3 was purchased brand new from Utah Airguns about 7 months ago and is in fantastic, like new condition as shown in the photos. It holds air and functions perfectly.

[You can either purchase this rifle in the 500mm Compact configuration or I can set it up in a 0.22 600mm/480cc Standard setup and tune it to shoot at whatever FPS you'd like. Please see the last two photos below for the 600mm/480cc setup.]

I've installed a stainless steel bolt set throughout on this M3 and it not only looks awesome - it will hold up better over time as the SS bolts will not rust (the factory black bolts can be included if needed). The 0.25 Compact setup will come with an Orion Iguana Hunter magazine in camouflage tan/green; if you go with the 0.22 Standard setup, it will come with a factory FX high capacity magazine.

PLEASE NOTE: scope and mounts are NOT included in the purchase price...

Price is as follows:

$1800 + 1/2 actual shipping for the 0.25 500mm/300cc Sniper configuration -OR-
$1900 + 1/2 actual shipping for the 0.22 600mm/480cc Compact configuration

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have plenty of feedback both here and dating back to the Yellow Forum so please feel free to do your due diligence and know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
compact2.jpg
compact1.jpg
compact3.jpg
compact6.jpg
coompact7.jpg
compact5.jpg
compact5a.jpg
compact8.jpg
standard2.jpg
standard1.jpg

Reactions: Str8tshooter