• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Mint w/ Box DonnyFL Fat Boy 2.0 LDC / Moderator w/ 1/2 UNFx20 Threads

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have a Mint, Like New in Original Box DonnyFL Fat Boy 2.0 LDC w/ 1/2 UNFx20 threads that I'm looking to sell. As you probably already know, Donny isn't selling any more of these for the foreseeable future so they're getting to be harder to find for the time being. I got this Fat Boy 2.0 only a few months ago and have only tried it out briefly on my M3's but it's too . . . fat for my purposes :) It will come in its original packaging with all three strippers for use with 0.177, 0.22, 0.25 and 0.30 caliber pellets/slugs.

Price is $150 shipped

I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
fb2a.jpg
fb2b.jpg
fb2c.jpg
fb2d.jpg

Last edited: