• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Sold Pending Funds / REDUCED!! Decked Out FX Maverick 600mm 30 cal. WILLING TO SEPARATE PACKAGE!!!

Classified Status
SOLD

Zeringue

Sep 22, 2017
Gray, Louisiana, United States
WILLING TO BREAK PACKAGE APART FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME AT 985-688-9120

Up for sale is my FX Maverick 600mm 30 cal. This gun has been hardly been used. It stated as a 700 mm 25 cal, I converted it to a 600 mm 30 cal. I added the huma 28mm gauges, TRS Rail, Lower Rail, Cheek Riser, double bottle kit and Adjustable Butt Pad along with the larger cocking handle. I have the original hard case for the gun Along with the 550cc bottle. If you choose to buy the entire package I’ll put the 550cc bottle on and ship the double bottle kit separate. I also have a few extra parts( oring for mags / liner oring, 4 mags, heavier 14 gram hammer and spring, and an oring kit). the gun will be sold with a Donny Fl Sumo no Additional Charge. Scope is also included in package.

$2200 Entire Package Gun, Scope, Ring, Double Bottle Kit, Pellets (7 tins of atomics, 3 tins of hades, 2 tins of Exacts)

—————————————————————————

$1500 Gun with Scope only 550cc bottle. (includes spare parts and monopod)
$1300 Gun no Scope 550cc bottle. (includes spare parts and monopod)
**If you would like double bottle kit please add $200. Double Bottle Kit Includes 480cc Bottles as well with new Airmarksman Valves.**
$300 just for Scope (Element Helix 6-24x50) only
$15 Per Tin of Pellets ($200 for all)

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPING INCLUDED

I HAVE EXCELLENT RATINGS AS A BUYER AND SELLER! Search username: Zeringue

If you wish to communicate over the phone shoot me a message and we can swap phone numbers!

IMG_0668.jpeg

IMG_0671.jpeg

IMG_0669.jpeg

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_0670.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: esd02