• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

*** SOLD *** RAW HM1000x LRT .30 cal/Pre-AF, Black Laminate

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
I've currently got too many .30 cal guns, so I'm going to put some up for sale starting with this RAW. This was a pre-AF gun which I bought used from AoA last year. It utilizes the narrower magazines of the original RAWs. Comes with 1 magazine and 2 CARM single shot loaders (to be honest, I've only ever shot this gun single loading), Excellent trigger, exquisite smooth action. Unfortunately during one trip with FedEx the gun's original stock was broken so the black laminate RAW LRT stock currently on the gun is more modern than the gun itself.

The shroud/moderator is OEM and a previous owner had Ken Hicks at SPAW terminate the shroud in a threaded adapter (M18x1, I believe). I think that they wanted to play with different barrel end weights/mods for harmonics.

I've never had any issues with the gun, holds air fine, etc. Last time I chrony'd it it was shooting 44.75's at 879 fps at the muzzle. My notes also state that the gun is very accurate with NSA 43.8's with no change to the hammer spring tension (the NSA's were flying at only 864 fps). This accuracy testing was done at 50 yards.

I took the gun out this morning in a little mild wind. Zeroed it and shot a couple of groups. I am calling a Mulligan on the first shot of my second group - a wind gust hit me in the cheek as I was releasing the trigger and it threw my concentration off. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I followed with 5 more shots, so both groups are 5 shots each, generally with the first 3 in the same hole and the shooter not being able to maintain concentration/form for the last 2.

I'm asking $1,575 for the gun, shipped (CONUS) and paid via PP 'Friends'. Scope and rings shown in the pics below are not included at the listed price.

NOTES:
1) Gun will go NLA by next Thursday if not sold. I will be heading up to the big range for a couple of weeks for a Regional level Cowboy shoot, and will not be able to access the net or do packaging/shipping of sold guns.
2) I will likely attend at least part of the West Coast AAFTA GP match at the same (SLOSA) range near Morro Bay, Aug 19-2. So if someone wants to 'try before they buy' that can be arranged. It will also allow me to give a $50 discount off the gun since I would not have to pay to pack and ship it.

Any questions please work through the AGN PM system.

Thanks,
Tom

IMG_2818.JPG

IMG_2819.JPG

IMG_2820.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

IMG_2822.JPG

Last edited: