• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Reduced: Air Venturi 100cu in / 24.9cc Mini Wingman SCBA 4500psi PCP Guppy Air Tank w/ Valve & Fill Assembly

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I recently (and finally) got my own compressor so no longer need to keep as many air tanks around anymore and am looking to sell a couple of them. Up for sale are:
  • Air Ventura Mini Wingman 100cu in / 24.9cc Guppy tank w/ valve and fill hose; born on date is 09/2017 so it can be filled by dive shops through 09/2032. I got this a couple of years ago, had it filled and it's been sitting in my office, unused ever since. I've never had the opportunity to take any of my rifles into the wild to do any shooting so have never needed a guppy tank. As such, this tank is in like new condition with no noticeable wear to be found anywhere. I still have the original retail packaging with the custom foam padding to ensure safe shipping to your door. Price is $300 $285 shipped within the CONUS (HI & AK at add'l cost).

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
av1.jpg
av2.jpg
av3.jpg
av4.jpg
cobham1.jpg
cobham2.jpg
cobham3.jpg
cobham4.jpg
cobham5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tnbndr