• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] *REDUCED*An odd couple Air Saber pistol & 22 Nova Freedom pumpup rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an unusual pair of items. The first is an almost new Umarex Air Saber arrow rifle which has had the rear portion of the shoulder stock removed, turning it into a long pistol format comparable in length to a short carbine. The barrel itself was not shortened and nothing else on the gun was changed. I only shot 2 arrows out of it to test it. Works great as advertised but is too powerful for me and my crossbow targets at the short distance targets I use. Includes 5 arrows. I shortened the rear stock to make it into a long pistol because I prefer shorter carbine length guns. I'd previously removed the folding stocks from my AEA airguns and Air Javelin arrow carbines and liked the results. The Air Saber didn't have a folding stock to unscrew though, just a solid Nylon butt stock cut short. It would make an especially nice companion piece for someone who already has an Air Saber and uses the same arrows.

The other item is a Nova Freedom .22 caliber HPA pump up rifle. It uses a smooth cocking side lever to cycle a rotary magazine and has a traditional peep sight. It can be pumped from empty to full with about 50 pumps on the under lever. It gets 3 to 5 shots before the velocity begins to fall off for the next 5 shots. Two power levels in the 30fpe range, good for light hunting and general use. Best to give it about 15 pumps of the under lever (~5 pumps/shot) every 3 or 4 shots to keep velocity stable. The package includes 4 rotary magazines, a fill probe and 4 tins (800 pellets) of pointed hunting pellets which came with it. Plus a really nice padded nylon rifle case which fits the Nova exactly. The attached pictures show everything clearly

It's hard to put a price on a sale of 2 such dissimilar items. Either of them would cost about $400 to buy new. They work fine, but I'll never use them and maybe someone else will have some fun with one or both of them.

I'm asking $275 for both of them together, with the cost of UPS shipping in the US included in the price. That's considerably less than what it would cost to buy either one of them. Everything will be well padded and boxed. So far I have never had anything broken during shipping over many years and hundreds of sales.

PayPal only. No counter offers or trades will be considered or accepted, that's how I ended up with a lot of this stuff in the first place. Sometimes I get a few e-mails asking for more info about an ad. All the info is already in this ad, tech specs on the internet. I'll accept the first solid offer to buy which ask for my PayPal info, reply with my PayPal address, and mark the ad as Sold when payment is received. I can usually get to UPS within a couple of days following receipt of payment.

Thanks for looking. You just never know what unexpected thing you'll come across in these classifieds. It's how I ended up with 1/2 of my airguns over the years ...

1.1637200358.jpg
2.1637200358.jpg
3.1637200358.jpg
5.1637200358.jpg
7.1637200358.jpg
10.1637200358.jpg

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.