• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] REDUCED - Mint in Box Element Optics Nexus 5-20x50 FFP APR-2D MRAD 30mm Scope

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

I'm not convinced I want to sell this scope but it's too nice for my purposes so putting a feeler out to sell a Mint, Like New in Original Box Nexus Optics Element 5-20x50 First Focal Plane (FFP) 30mm Rifle Scope w/ APR-2D Illuminated MRAD Reticle. This is a $1,499.99 + tax/shipping scope that is one of the nicest scopes I've ever owned. For my normal usage, I only shoot out to about 30-40yds in my backyard so I don't really need a scope of this caliber. This Nexus has only been installed on my 0.22 FX Impact Compact, which is an extra/spare rifle that does not get shot much (I prefer 0.25 in general). It's too nice a scope to be sitting unused 95% of the time. Scope is essentially new with no marks to be found on it anywhere and will come to you in its original box with all of the factory accessories and documentation as shown in the photos.

Price is FIRM @ $1,150 $1,100+ actual shipping to your location.

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I haven't been very active lately but have been on this forum for a long time and have abundant feedback as both a seller & buyer so know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
nexus1a.jpg
nexus1b.jpg
nexus1c.jpg
nexus2b.jpg
nexus3a.jpg
nexus3b.jpg
nexus5.jpg
nexus6.jpg

nexus2a.jpg

Last edited: