• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

*** SOLD *** RTI Prophet Performance .22 LR - $1,045 Shipped CONUS

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
I've decided to put my RTI Prophet Performance .22 LR (received brand new from AoA in May of this year) up for sale. This gun scores the absolute highest on the power-to-weight curve of any gun I own - slinging 25.4's at an average muzzle velocity of 974 fps (unmodified from the tune as received from AoA). As a walk-and-stalk hunter shot off-hand it really can't be beat with the power it provides in such a lightweight package. But unfortunately I don't use the gun in this manner, but instead off the benchtop. And as compared to my other .22 cal heavy lead slingers (Cricket 2 Tactical 600, Maverick Sniper, Uragan standard), I can't get the Prophet as stable on the benchtop due to the configuration of its stock. So it ends up being my least accurate 50-100 yard benchtop shooter, in my hands.

And anyway, after having had a heart attack a couple of weeks back, I'm starting to put some guns on the block which I don't shoot too much. Need to generate some cash for the upcoming co-pays!

I am the first owner of this gun and it has no abnormal functional or cosmetic blemishes or issues. It does have the 'standard' characteristic of all Prophets, where the cocking lever tends to wear the anodizing off the bottom of the cocking slot. Could touch it up with a Sharpie or use aluma-blue, but the design of the gun will cause it to wear again, and it is only cosmetic.

I have never worked with this gun to tune it for MRD optimal velocity - I've so far just shot it as it came tuned from AoA. Haven't tried shooting slugs as I'm a pellet shooter.

This gun comes with all it came with new - 1 magazine, paperwork, and hard case. Plus it also comes with a CARM magazine plus a CARM single shot loader, as shown in the pics.

Scope and rings shown in the pictures do NOT come with the gun for the listed price.

Payment to be via PP 'Friends', and shipping is included in the listed price for shipment within CONUS.

Thanks for looking, and let me know via AGN PM if you have any questions. Only listed for sale on the AGN Member Classifieds.

Tom

IMG_2839.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

Reactions: Hugo619