• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks [SOLD] Scott Air-Pak (Luxfer) 45 Minute 4500psi SCBA Tank w/ OEM Scott Valve

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[SOLD PENDING FUNDS...]

Hello AGN:

I recently (and finally) got my own compressor so no longer need to keep as many air tanks around anymore and am looking to sell a few of them. Up for sale here is:
  • Scott Air-Pak (Luxfer) 45 minute 4,500psi SCBA tank w/ genuine Scott valve; this tank is outside of its original service life so can only be filled privately with your own compressor. Price is $100 $90 $80 shipped within the CONUS.
Shipping on this tank will cost me at least $30 and the OEM Scott valve itself will cost you $40-$45 so you're basically getting the tank for free in the end. At anything less than this price, I'm better off just keeping it as another spare tank/valve.

I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
45min1.jpg
45min2.jpg
45min3.jpg

Last edited: