• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Steyr Hunting 5 Scout Auto QF - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowwild

Dec 28, 2015
KY, United States
While the WTS means to most "Want to Sell", in my case it is "willing to sell". I bought this rifle new and never imagined that I would sell it, but priorities change. It is a .22 caliber semi-auto PCP rifle that is in impeccable cosmetic and operational condition. It is so sweet to shoot and extremely accurate. I had Gary Cane make me a beautiful custom stock for the rifle. The metal and wood on this beauty are 100%. The stippling in the grip feels great as does the grip itself. I have 5 magazines, a custom trigger, the original trigger, a Huggett moderator which makes it very house quiet, which is the only place I've ever shot the rifle in doors at my home. I have the manual. I'm also including a new, spare hammer spring but you should never have to use it. I have a special (green) o-ring for the barrel. I lost my original so ordered two. This rifle has never leaked. I also installed a removable clamp around the air tube which accommodates a sling attachment as I meant for this rifle to be a squirrel hunter. 

I plan to remove the barreled action from the stock when packing so the package will be a bit more compact. It is a very simple matter to put it back together. I will be packing it very securely, and double boxed. I ship quick and secure. I've bought and sold from many on this site. Since I have the case, I will simply remove the Huggett LDC to shorten the rifle and leave it put together when I ship it. 

If you know about this rifle and the items that I'm including (stock, LDC, air tube band, special trigger shoe and picatinney rail) you know these are expensive. To put this together today would cost more than $4,000. I will sell the rig for $3,000

I also have the original Steyr Hard Case the rifle came with. 

I'm probably going to sell the Dedal scope but not with this rifle for the price I'm asking. 

Thanks for looking.
Roy

Steyr Full Right.1612216422.jpg
Steyr Specs.1612216452.jpg
fx-sling-bipod-stud-clamp-16.1612231627.jpg
Steyr Left Trigger.1612216472.jpg
Steyr Rear Left.1612216487.jpg
Steyr Back Right.1612216510.jpg
Steyr Front Right.1612216545.jpg
Steyr Left Front.1612216562.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.