• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] the new URAGAN by Airgun Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylaindy

Jun 3, 2017
Washington, United States
Sold to Derrick 

This is the brand new URAGAN in .30 cal (83 foot pounds) 50 shots per fill, regulated, 530cc carbon fiber tank. CZ barrel. It also includes a fitted hard case and 2 magazines. This is a brand new gun. I shot 50 rounds from the bench in one sitting to see what the accuracy and chrono was like. Its shoots 44gr JSB at exactly 900 FPS. I shot one 9 round group at 50 yards and got 7 of them in a nickle size hole. (all 9 covered by a quarter). I also shot one 9 shot group at 35 yards and it was under a dime. Also it's only 82 decibels at just 33 inches long. Totally backyard friendly. This gun is in BRAND NEW condition. It arrived at my door last week. I have the receipt and it has a 2 year warranty! No need to wait for a pre-order. Get yours now. Ships the same day. I’m only selling because I need to buy a $1500 compressor (my Yong Heng is not able to keep up with me). 

$1599 shipped. Paypal Goods and Services OK. Call or text 707-742-9780 email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.