• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle [SOLD] Uber Rare / Extinct Kalibrgun Colibri Hummingbird 0.22 PCP Rifle in All Black + Extras

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[No trade offers on this listing please...]

Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell a very rare & nearly impossible to find Kalibrgun Colibri Hummingbird 0.22 caliber PCP rifle in all black w/ 2 magazines, tube mounted picatinny rail, 3D printed cheek rest & cocking handle and factory fill probe. If you're looking at this listing, you probably already know how hard it is to find one of these Dodo birds - very few of them were made and most people that get their hands on one never let them go. Besides the rarity of these guns, what makes them so desirable is the fact that they are one of the quietest, most consistent and accurate PCP's you can buy. The simple, minimalist design makes this rifle very lightweight, easy to maneuver and very comfortable to shoulder.

This particular Colibri has been tuned by jack.k and does not have any of the cycling issues that have been known to plague some of the other Colibris. This rifle functions perfectly and holds air forever. It is currently set up to shoot the JSB 18.13g pellets at just over 800fps and at this setting, it's so quiet that you can hardly tell that a pellet has been fired. Rifle is in excellent condition with the only minor wear being on the scope rail from the normal mounting of scopes. The air tube has been carefully wrapped with automotive grade carbon fiber vinyl wrap that looks great but can also be easily removed if you don't want it. As to be expected of this model, this Hummingbird is very consistent and accurate.

I told myself that I would never sell this rare beauty but I don't shoot it much (if at all) and am thinking about picking a new rifle . . . so one has to go if a new one is to come into the safe. If you've been looking for a Colibri, grab this one now because you don't know when another will show up on the Classifieds again.

[Scope, mounts and bipods are not included in the sale price...]

Price is FIRM at $1,550 + 1/2 actual shipping

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have plenty of feedback both here and dating back to the Yellow Forum so please feel free to do your due diligence and know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
colibri1.jpg
colibri2.jpg
colibri3a.jpg
colibri3b.jpg
colibri4a.jpg
colibri4b.jpg
colibri5.jpg
colibri6.jpg

colibri8.jpg

colibri7.jpg

Last edited: