• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: VERY NICE Evgeny tuned Airgun Technologies Vulcan Tactic .25 PCP Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN!

Took a few months off to pursue other interests but it's good to be back! Now I'm looking to sell a really nice Airgun Technologies Vulcan Tactic .25 PCP rifle w/ 4 magazines, fill probe, owner's manual, and original factory box (scope/rings shown in some of the photos are not included; additional photos available upon request). 

I got this rifle in May from my friend Frank O, who's one of the biggest airgun nuts I know. He purchased brand new from TGAG right before it was sold and it was a great shooter right out of the box. Then one day he noticed the groups weren't as consistent and contacted Evgeny at AGT directly. Long story short, he paid to have the rifle sent all the way back to Evgeny in the Czech Republic instead of dealing with the changing ownership at TGAG. Evgeny personally inspected and tuned the rifle before sending it back to Frank. Turns out a screw in the trigger guard had worked its way loose and was causing a minor alignment issue between the action and stock which resulted in the inconsistent groups. 

While waiting for this rifle to get back, Frank (of course) moved on and bought several other rifles so that's when I took delivery of it. Knowing the history, I tested the rifle to the best of my ability to confirm its accuracy and am happy to report that it's spot on - it's every bit the shooter that my beloved .25 Vulcan bullpup is. Very, very accurate and groups are consistent; POI hasn't changed after being stored these last couple of months. I've hit every squirrel between 40-70yds that I've pointed this rifle at so it's the typical, boring Vulcan accuracy and consistency that I've come to expect. And it holds air indefinitely. 

I'm selling this rifle only because it's rifle length. I've made the move exclusively to bullpups but love my Vulcan bullpup so much that I was intrigued by this Tactic rifle - but holding it only confirms that I'm strictly a bullpup guy. This Tactic is just too much gun for me. In every other respect, it's a phenomenal PCP. Condition wise, it's in excellent condition with minimal signs of very light usage but nothing noticeable or abnormal.

You'll receive the rifle with with FOUR (4) .25 magazines, owner's manual, and fill probe (not pictured). The rifle also has the TGAG modded shroud and, of course, Evgeny's personal tune. It'll ship in its original factory box with the custom cut styrofoam padding and will be double boxed with plenty of additional padding to ensure a safe delivery to your door. 

I'm located in the San Jose, CA 95138 and would love to deal locally to avoid the cost and hassle of shipping. I have about 10 pages worth of references under Yen Nguyen on the Yellow BOI as both a seller and buyer and would highly prefer to deal with the same. You can contact me by replying here or via email at yendnguyen at gmail. Payment can be by USPS Postal Money Order or gifted PayPal. If we've traded before, then you likely have my number - so just call me if you want to discuss. 

Price is firm at $1,350 plus 1/2 of the actual shipping cost to your location. 

(Not looking for any trades . . . unless you have a not yet released Edgun R4M or Lelya 2.0!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.