• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Vintage (1986) Weihrauch HW70 (gen1) .177 Springer Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weihrauch/Beeman HW70 (gen1)
single-stroke "break-barrel" air pistol .177 pellet springer

HW70_pistolisting001.1646337080.jpg

(NOT the "A" model, my bad on the cut-n-paste. This is the model prior to the auto-safety.)

Excess to my needs. I'm putting the money from this sale, assuming, toward a spring compressor.
(If you have one you're not using, we might be able to work out something in trade.)

Meanwhile, I'm the 2nd owner. "Made for Beeman" stamped. It was born circa 1986. First generation, before the auto-safety was added. It's an honest rare find.

Well-cared for, excellent inside and out. Breech seal looks less than pretty, but it's complete and works. I'd probably replace that, but since it was original, I left it in.
Cleaned, lubed with silicone, inspected inside and out, and it's a darn-near flawless little plinker.

Here's a video, since that's worth at least 1000 of my words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEMFMpZxcg

PRICE: $200, includes USPS flat-rate priority mail shipping. PayPal only, payment addy same as my email below.
USA only, and then only where legal to send airguns. PM me if you are unsure.

As is, no warranty, but I'm sure you'll be happy with the investment. Great little addition to the collection for not a lot of $$$.

If interested, PM me here, text my google voice # 503 567-9567, or email ravcon atoutlookdotcom.

Thanks for viewing my listing!

#pdxfrank

soylentgreen2022meme001.1646337532.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.